Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Strategizing With Myron!!!

Hi my name is Melody I am in Class Of 2025! This is my 4th person interviewing! He gave my class a really good advice. When he was a little boy he made things with Legos whatever he see something like: milk cartins he made buildings. His advice for my classroom is decide what you want to be when you grow up. Then share that with someone you trust. Finally get support from as many people as possible. He used to go to MSU. His sister went to MSU with him too. He said his mom had him to take care of his sister while she was at college with him. He said his mom encourage them to go to High school,College to. He have 2 jobs his 2 jobs he work for is a fitness,and a construction manager. He said he likes working with 2 jobs.  I can't wait till I interview another person!

No comments:

Post a Comment