Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Starting New Careers With Elizaebth!

Hi my name is Melody! I am in Class Of 2025! This is my 5th person interviewing. She lives in New York City. She also work in New York City.  She works at Christian Cota. She also said that she was so excited to get her job to the point she knock over a table. She is also excited because she is getting a new job on Wednesday for adult problems. She is also coming to see my teacher this weekend. She also earned a degree for Fashion Design and Costume  Construction Technolgy. Her careers are Excutive Manager of PR and Business Develope at Christian Cota. She said she likes to work as ateam because if she don't know how to do something. I can't wait to interview someone with careers they have!

3 comments:

  1. It really intresedme it was a great entryand your tittle inspired me to read it.

    - Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you should keep going in the path that you are-Tana.

    ReplyDelete