Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Startigizing with Leigh careers!!

Hi my name is Melody I am in Class Of 2025! This is my 3rd person interviewing! Leigh said that it's okay to be afraid. She also said that it was hard for her to chose what job she wanted. She also said that her farther retired and now she is working for him at Real Estate Broker. I also heard that when she was 13 she got a hay truck,she also said that she lived in Charlotte,North Carolina. She used to go to UNC college,she worked at a farm equipment. She went to try for music but that didn't work out. She is now at Real Estate Brooker the job her dad had before he retired. She worked with kids at her church using the piano. She tested out her 4 jobs before she went to this one. She did not like them so she stick with job she have now. She also gave me advice for my Class Of 2025. She was a babysitter,musician but that did not work out she liked babysitting because it teaches her about kids. And how to handle kids when she was babysitting she babysit 13or younger even babies. Thank you for giving us information about you! Thanks for the advice! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment