Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I got my i's on Michale

My interview with Michale when i had interviewed with Michale he said dont get comfortable with failing the task,he also said that it took him 1year to finshed the baseball stadium,he said that it was fun because he had to have a idea ,and it was hard toI also learned to use your idea  for things  you struggling with.I also heard that his 10 years was half and half one of the half were in college the other half were for his practice for archiecture.He also tought me to never give up ask questions if you not sure. He also tought us how to use our brain without asking for help. He also said he work with the rest of the archiecture. His  favorite subject were math,and art,from this day forward he still making buildings,he is the brother in law of Mrs.Mckearn . He is marry to her dad sister. He also gadruate from UNC Charlotte which is the college  he was in 5 years the other half was how long he practice to become an architec. That's all the facts I learned about Michale.

No comments:

Post a Comment